Nowadays, there are so many products of 5.2 home theater system with atmos in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 5.2 home theater system with atmos in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 5.2 home theater system with atmos which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
612 reviews analysed
1. Yamaha Yht 4950U 5 1 Channel Theater Bluetooth
- Clear, powerful 5. 1-channel surround sound
- Complete home-theater-in-a-box system with AV receiver, five speakers, a subwoofer and speaker wire in a single package
- 4K Ultra HD HDMI (4 in/1 out) with HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Bluetooth for streaming all your favorite music and podcasts
- Easy setup with Yamaha YPAO room optimization and flexible speaker placement options, including virtual cinema front
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of 52 Home Theater System With Atmos, Yamaha Yht 4950U 5 1 Channel Theater Bluetooth would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Yamaha Yht 4950U 5 1 Channel Theater Bluetooth was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Yamaha Yht 4950U 5 1 Channel Theater Bluetooth would be the Best 52 Home Theater System With Atmos for Money.
2. Sony Strdh590 Multi Channel Receiver Bundle
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony 725W 5.2-Ch. Hi-Res 4K Ultra HD A/V Home Theater Receiver | High-Quality Brass Speaker Banana Plugs, 5-Pair | 2 x Deco Gear 6FT HDMI Cable Deco Gear | 6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Maintain 4K quality from source to screen – the 4K pass-through feature allows data to pass through the receiver without compromising image quality, and is HDCP 2.2 compatible.
- Upgrade your home entertainment system to work with the latest 4K TVs and HDR picture. Equipped with 4 HDMI inputs, HDCP 2.2 signal handling, and a host of advanced features the DH590 is the perfect combination of high performance video capability and superb sonic fidelity.
- With support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings – and the additional shadow detail and highlights further enhance picture detail and brings colors to life. Latest HDR standards such as HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and Dolby Vision are supported.
- Experience the bigger, clearer picture when you upgrade your home theater setup with the STR-DH590. The 5.2ch AV receiver brings movies to life with 4K HDR pass through, Dolby Vision and flexible surround sound. Bring all your entertainment together with BLUETOOTH technology and multiple inputs.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Sony Strdh590 Multi Channel Receiver Bundle is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Sony Strdh590 Multi Channel Receiver Bundle comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 52 Home Theater System With Atmos and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 52 Home Theater System With Atmos then don’t look beyond Sony Strdh590 Multi Channel Receiver Bundle. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 52 Home Theater System With Atmos in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains – it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- SMOOTH, SOOTHING, CLEAR SOUND EVERY SINGLE TIME During setup, the Audyssey Suite an EQ calibration system measures & dynamically optimizes all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels. No sudden blasts or muffled dialogues anymore
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV with this 7.2 channel stereo receiver. Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, it DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST & COLOR enriching your movie and gaming experience
- All HDMI ports (6 In, 1 out) follow the LATEST REVISION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS (HDCP 2.3) & are also backward compatible with the earlier versions. Don’t fret if your devices have HDCP 2.2 they’ll work perfectly well
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W easily gets the award of Best 52 Home Theater System With Atmos Under 100$.
4. Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/ULTRA HD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND – USB, 8 HDMI ports (6 In/ 2 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 4K TV – Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video knowing that the AVR-S960H is 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE. This high-power amplifier meets the most demanding entertainment needs with the latest technology available
- AWARD-WINNING ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- UNMATCHED 3D REALISM FOR YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Enjoy Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization & DTS Virtual:X and crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing, 8K/60Hz, and 4K/120Hz* pass-through
- ENJOY THE MOST ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 7.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- NEXT GEN GAMING – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz* pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
- *Does not support pass-through from all 4K/120Hz media sources
Upgrade your home theater with the 7.2 channel 8K Denon AVR-S960H. The 7.2ch 8K AV receiver with 90W per channel supports full 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos , Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X , and DTS Virtual:X . The AVR-S960H features the latest in HDMI specifications such as eARC, various HDR formats including Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG, as well as 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling, Dynamic HDR, VRR, ALLM and more. Enjoy 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI inputs and outputs (6 in/2 out). Stream popular music services like Amazon Music HD, Spotify , Pandora , TIDAL and more wirelessly with HEOS Built-in, AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth. The AVRS960H works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for effortless voice control. The award-winning Denon Setup Assistant provides a quick and seamless setup experience, while Audyssey MultEQ room calibration walks you through setup and optimization. Built on more than 110-years of Denon audio excellence, the AVR-S960H delivers a premium audio and visual home theater experience.
5. 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 5. 2 Channel: the Pyle 5. 2 Channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 4K UHD TV support: the AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-ray video pass-through support W/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect and stream Audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital Audio
- Eq controls: the home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next Gen Audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
- Bluetooth-compatible: the professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- Digital LCD display: The home theater surround sound receiver System has a built-in LCD display and AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center and integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage protection. Includes remote control
6. Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization
- ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH eARC support (HDMI 6 in / 1 out) – Features 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video with full HDCP 2.3 support, 4:4:4 pure color sub sampling, Dolby vision, HDR10, HLG, eARC, 3D & BT.2020
- AWARD WINING ON SCREEN QUICK SETUP GUIDE walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. The back panel is laid out with color coded connections that makes organizing simple
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control – Use your voice to control the AVR X1600H and wireless music services hands free
- ENJOY WIRELESS STREAMING with Pandora, Spotify, Tidal & more via Bluetooth, Wi Fi, & AirPlay 2. Play the same song in every room or a different one in each connected room with HEOS MULTI ROOM SPEAKERS
- YOUR HOME AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – Denon’s In command series receiver AVR X1600H features external control & IP control capabilities for seamless integration with Home Automation Systems like Control4 SDPP and allows REMOTE MONITORING of connected device
- MULTI DIMENSIONAL AUDIO – In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X, the AVR X1600H also supports Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that creates virtual height effects even without the height channels for a truly immersive experience
- POWERFUL 7 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA TECHNOLOGY – 80 watts per channel delivers high power performance & operational stability for a range of speakers with HDCP 2.3 & advanced video processing with 4K upscaling for HDMI sources
- AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL – Sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote every now and then! Control this amp hands free with Amazon Alexa. Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs – “Just Ask”
Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 5.2-Channel Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier – 1000 Watt AV Home Speaker Subwoofer Sound Receiver W/Radio, USB, RCA, HDMI, Mic In, Wireless Streaming, Supports 4K UHD TV, 3D, Blu-Ray – Pyle PT694BT which have been in market longer than anyone. Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 52 Home Theater System With Atmos in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 52 Home Theater System With Atmos and it could be any of the high value 52 Home Theater System With Atmos, chances are that would be much costlier than Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization. Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acoustic Audio Theater Bluetooth Extension
- Bluetooth 5 1 Home theater speaker system – stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver integrated power amp with 700 watts system power Pro surround function automatically converts stereo to 5 1 Sound FM tuner
- Highest Quality – powered Sub speaker is 12 3″ X 6 7″ X 13 1″ 20hz-20 kHz 5 wired satellite speakers are 6 7″ X 4 1″ X 4″ Each 2 fronts and center speakers have 6 foot RCA cables 2 rear speakers have 12 foot RCA cables 4 RCA 25 foot Extension cables
- Easy plug and play connections – standard RCA inputs connect to most Audio sources 6 independent RCA inputs for True surround stereo RCA aux inputs illuminated display with front panel controls USB drive input and SD card input full function remote
- What’s in the box – Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA5172 powered subwoofer speaker 5 passive wired satellite speakers full function remote 3 5mm to RCA cable RCA to RCA jack cable RCA antenna Cable instruction manual 5 RCA 25 foot Extension cables
- System requirements – standard US 110V grounded wall plug any Audio device with a standard 3 5mm headphone or RCA stereo or RCA 6 Channel surround audio outputs Use for TV or home entertainment laptop or PC DVD or MP3 player gaming
Acoustic Audio Theater Bluetooth Extension is another one which falls under 52 Home Theater System With Atmos for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acoustic Audio Theater Bluetooth Extension ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 52 Home Theater System With Atmos and that is what has revived them. Acoustic Audio Theater Bluetooth Extension has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acoustic Audio Theater Bluetooth Extension is amazing features.
8. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that’s just the right size for smaller living spaces
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package wins the users. Most of them who buy Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of 52 Home Theater System With Atmos in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from 52 Home Theater System With Atmos to any other 52 Home Theater System With Atmos is least.
- I listen to symphonic music, classical, so sound quality is important to me.
- Great quality sound, super easy to set up, very user friendly!
- For the price, you can’t argue with the quality you get.
- Our family and friends have been impressed and amazed by the quality of the digital sound—especially for movies like ironman,… Read More
- There may be better options for that price elsewhere, but if the price is back around $250 or below, i would definitely recommend it.
- But for both music and movies, this was an easy setup at a decent price point.
- Price is high for something that burn out in 6months.
- This system kicks i lost some of the wires moving back so at this price i’m going to get this system again
- This is a very good system and only a fraction of the cost of better-known brands.
- Awesome Home theater experience WOULD RECOMMEND ????????????
- A big fan of surround, I already had an expensive system in the house. For the man cave, a converted garage now a music studio … Read More
9. Klipsch Reference Theater Surround Renewed
- The Reference Theater Pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch’s exclusive Tractrix Horn Technology and aluminum tweeters delive the cleanest, most natural sound possible The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floorspace
- The Klipsch Reference Theater Pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
Klipsch Reference Theater Surround Renewed is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Klipsch Reference Theater Surround Renewed which falls into premium category but Klipsch Reference Theater Surround Renewedis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Klipsch Reference Theater Surround Renewed offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 52 Home Theater System With Atmos available in the market today. Klipsch Reference Theater Surround Renewed was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 52 Home Theater System With Atmos to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I use the klipsch rsx-4 for the height or atmos speakers.
- Sound quality is amazing and can’t believe i paid less than $500 for this.
- I have the 8 sub that comes with the set and a klipsch powered 10 sub also.
- Shipping was fast and i received them 3 days earlier than the scheduled delivery.
- Music sounds great also compared to the bose.
- I’m a very picky listener but this system in my small apartment is fantastic! I’m powering the speakers through a Denon receive… Read More
- Didn’t need tech support so didn’t rate that yet. Great sounding speakers!
- This is a renewed item but when I opened the box the speakers look like they are brand new. They sound amazing and are worth th… Read More
10. Sony Ht G700 3 1Ch Dolby Atmos
- 3.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Vertical Surround Engine
- Connect to your TV wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Multiple easy connections so you can enjoy all your media
- Sound modes to customize listening for movies and music
- Enjoy high quality movies with 4K HDR passthrough
- Wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass sound
- eARC enabled to easily enjoy immersive Dolby Atmos audio from your favorite streaming providers
- Utilize a simple, clean connection with one-cable HDMI ARC
- Center speaker for clear dialogue
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscales audio close to 7.1.2ch sound
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 52 Home Theater System With Atmos yet, then Sony Ht G700 3 1Ch Dolby Atmos is your choice. It is another one which is Best 52 Home Theater System With Atmos Under 100$ and 52 Home Theater System With Atmos comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Sony Ht G700 3 1Ch Dolby Atmos offers best features and although it does not have, Sony Ht G700 3 1Ch Dolby Atmos’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 52 Home Theater System With Atmos Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.