Finding your suitable readers for acer 24″ 1080p monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 24″ 1080p monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
983 reviews analysed
1. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
What We Like
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 24 1080P Monitor, Acer Xfa240 Bmj would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Xfa240 Bmj was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Xfa240 Bmj would be the Best Acer 24 1080P Monitor for Money.
2. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
What We Like
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 24 1080P Monitor and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 24 1080P Monitor then don’t look beyond Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 24 1080P Monitor in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) easily gets the award of Best Acer 24 1080P Monitor Under 100$.
4. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology
Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 24 1080P Monitor is that even though Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Um Fv6aa 003 24 Inch Screen Monitor
If you are buying a Acer 24 1080P Monitor for the first time, then you should have Acer Um Fv6aa 003 24 Inch Screen Monitor. It has fewer features when you make Acer 24 1080P Monitor comparisons of Acer Um Fv6aa 003 24 Inch Screen Monitor with any other Acer 24 1080P Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 24 1080P Monitor, grab any Acer 24 1080P Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Um Fv6aa 003 24 Inch Screen Monitor
6. Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018
What We Like
- 24″ Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI)
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support – 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers – 2 x 2W 8 Ohm
- Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer V6 Series V246HL Bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920X1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA) which have been in market longer than anyone. Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 24 1080P Monitor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 24 1080P Monitor and it could be any of the high value Acer 24 1080P Monitor, chances are that would be much costlier than Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018. Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Benq Gl2480
What We Like
- * 1ms response time for lightning fast gaming performance and ZeroFlicker technology for minimized eye strain and improved eye comfort during long hours of work or gaming
- * Low Blue Light Technology filters out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation. Display Area (mm) 531.3×298.8
- * ZeroFlicker technology virtually eliminates flicker at all brightness levels for minimized eye strain and improved eye comfort during long hours of use. Power Consumption (on mode.)- 25W. Power Consumption (based on Energy Star) – 17.48W
- * Full HD 1080p 16:9
- Dimensions with Wall Mount (HxWxD mm w/o base) 565 x 333 x 54. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1
- * 16mm slim bezel display, high-gloss frame and base, and carbon fiber-patterned back – ideal for work or home use, 3 year warranty
Benq Gl2480 is another one which falls under Best X for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Benq Gl2480 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 24 1080P Monitor and that is what has revived them. Benq Gl2480 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Benq Gl2480 is amazing features.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 24 1080P Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!