Nowadays, there are so many products of down range tomahawk in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for down range tomahawk in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings down range tomahawk which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
762 reviews analysed
1. Camillus Crash 21.75" Breaching Tool with Nylon Sheath
The Camillus CRASH Breaching Tool is 21.75″ long and has a full tang. It features a pry bar / metal cutting claw at one end and a 3.5″ axe blade and dead blow hammer at the other. This powerful tool is comprised of Titanium Stainless Steel and a rugged Glass Filled Nylon (GFN) Handle. Encased in a easy access sheath that protects both ends of the tool. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
2. CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk Axe: RMJ T-Hawk Lightweight Outdoor Camping Axe with Hammerhead, Forged Carbon Steel Blade, and Hickory Wooden Handle 2730
3. Spyderco WarriorHawk Hatchet – Black G-10 Handle and PlainEdge, Flat Grind, D2 Steel Blade – Includes Boltaron Sheath – H03
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Our Hatchets, Hawks, and Throwers push the envelope of performance and innovation within their breeds. Now you can truly “earn your chops” with Spyderco
- BUILT TOUGH – Machined from a solid billet of tough D2 tool steel for maximum strength, the blade is cloaked in a titanium carbonitride coating to eliminate reflection and protect it from corrosion
- OUTDOOR VERSITILITY – The cutting side of the head is faceted to maximize penetration and both its edges are zero-ground for superior edge geometry
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH – It comes complete with a custom-molded, snap-fit Boltaron sheath and a high-quality padded zipper pouch for superior protection during long-term storage
- SPECIFICATIONS – Overall Length (Inches): 15.82, Blade Length (Inches):6.14, Blade Steel: 5160, Grind: Flat
Laci Szabos WarriorHawk design is a dynamic synergy of aesthetics, ergonomics, and Szabos deep understanding of the real-world application of tactical tools. Based on his own extensive military and law enforcement experience, the WarriorHawk is designed for extreme reliability and performance in multiple roles, including utilitarian cutting, breaching, and close combat. Machined from a solid billet of tough D2 tool steel for maximum strength, the WarriorHawks blade is cloaked in a titanium carbonitride coating to eliminate reflection and protect it from corrosion. The cutting side of the head is faceted to maximize penetration and both its edges are zero-ground for superior edge geometry. The opposite side of the head features an integral, multi-purpose spike capable of puncturing tires and fuel tanks to disable vehicles, serving as an expedient Halligan tool for breaching operations, and functioning as a break-and-rake tool for window breaching. Just over .300-inch thick along its entire length, the Warrior Hawks one-piece, full-tang construction features an integral pry tip at the base of the handle and is flanked by non-slip, 3-D-machined G-10 scales. It comes complete with a custom-molded, snap-fit Boltaron sheath and a high-quality padded zipper pouch for superior protection during long-term storage.
4. Cold Steel Drop Forged Tomahawk Survival Hatchet – Great for Camping
- Features a sharp cutting edge and wedge-style spike, offering numerous tactical options for our nation’s modern warriors
- The handle is highly resistant to shock and will withstand abuse that would break even a tough hickory handle
- Handle can be easily and cheaply replaced with one of our Trench Hawk replacement handles (H90PTH, H90PTHF and H90PTHG)
- Made of tough and durable differentially hardened drop forged 1055 carbon steel to withstand tremendous blows as well as the awful stress of prolonged hard use
- Includes patented articulated Secure-Ex sheath
- Overall Length: 19 inches
- Blade Edge Length: 3.5 inches
- Weight: 29 ounces
5. Schrade SCAXE5 12.8in Full Tang Tactical Hatchet with 3.1in High Carbon Steel Blade and Nylon Fiber Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Everyday Tasks
- DIMENSIONS: 12.8 inch (32.5 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 1 lb 9 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable SK-5 High Carbon Steel with a black, nylon fiber handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black nylon belt sheath with belt loop
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand and finger shaped grip
- BE PREPARED: Axe features a spike pommel as well as a nail pull/pry bar
Schrade Tactical Hatchet Full Tang, Powder Coated SK5 High Carbon Steel, Glass Filled Nylon Fiber Handle Slabs, Nail Pull/Pry Bar, Polyester Belt Sheath
6. Off Grid Tools Trucker’s Friend Demolition & Multitool Combines a Axe, Hammer, Pry bar
7. Gerber Ding-Dong Breaching Tool [30-000790]
A sledgehammer. A battering ram. A pry bar. All three are essential breaching tools for operators who need to get through doors quickly. The Ding Dong combines these three tools into one tight package. The enlarged hammer head features machined cross-hatching that effectively bites into doors and other surfaces, minimizing slip and maximizing impact. The enlarged pry bar at the end of the handle is perfect for wedging into door frames.
8. Cold Steel Throwing Axe Camping Hatchet – Great for Axe Throwing Competitions, Camping, Survival, Outdoors and Chopping Wood
9. SOG Specialty Knives SOG Voodoo Hawk Mini F183N-CP – Hardcased Black Axe Head, GRN Handle, Nylon Sheath, 2.75″ Blade
- Smaller heavy-duty throwing hawk with large cutting edge, compact handle, and stainless steel pommel
- 2.75″ 3Cr13MoV steel blade mounted to the glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Includes ballistic nylon carry/storage sheath
- Overall length of 12.5″, weight 23.1oz, and has a hardcased black finish
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
10. Estwing Tomahawk Axe – 16.25" Lightweight Hatchet with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip – EBTA
- FORGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- OUTDOOR VERSITILITY – Perfect for chopping small trees & branches. Use pick end for breaching, excavation & extrication
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH – Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
Estwing’s American-made Tomahawk Axes are designed for sportsmen and military professionals. The lightweight design makes it easy to carry and has Estwing’s Shock Reduction Grip for comfort and durability. The Tomahawk Axe is perfect for breaching, excavation, and extrication. Estwing’s tools are perfectly balanced, weighted, and made to last. American forged in one piece out of genuine American steel.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Down Range Tomahawk for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!