Finding your suitable readers for gaming laptop touchscreen lenovo is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for gaming laptop touchscreen lenovo including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
983 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey
- Thin, light, and stylish – This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 lbs and is only 0.82″ thick. It’s soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience. Digital pen included
- Powered by the AMD Ryzen&trade
- 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon&trade
- graphics, you have the performance to do more, from anywhere. With more cores, you’ll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creation
- The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. It’s also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works best for you! Use it in ‘Laptop’ mode for everyday computing, ‘Tent’ mode for sharing things, ‘Stand’ mode for binge-watching, or ‘Tablet’ mode for more intuitive interaction
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
Accessorize your lifestyle with the Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop. Ultrathin, lightweight, and ultraportable, the Flex 5 weighs in at just 3.64 lbs and is less than 1-inch thick when closed. Slim, stylish, and proudly powered by the AMD Ryzen™ 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon™ graphics, you can carry this touch-screen laptop with you everywhere – digital pen included. The Flex 5 is designed for excellent all-around performance, graphics, and productivity, whether you’re enjoying entertainment at home, working in the office, or studying at school.
Keep your ideas flowing anywhere and anytime! The 360° hinge lets you quickly and easily turn your touchscreen laptop into a tablet for more intuitive interaction, letting you write easily with the included digital pen. Set your 2-in-1 laptop in tent-mode for sharing with friends or co-workers, or put your computer in stand mode when you’re binge-watching your favorite streaming show. With narrow bezels on all 4 sides, you’ll enjoy more viewing area and less clutter on the full high definition (1920 x 1080) IPS panel with 2 x 2W Speakers with Dolby Audio™.
Other great features include a physical privacy shutter on the HD 720p camera with Fixed-Focus CMOS, 2×2 WiFi 5 (802.11 ac) and Bluetooth® 4.2 connectivity options, and 2 USB-A, 1 USB-C, and an HDMI port. You’ll also enjoy up to 10 hours* of battery life, plus quick charge with a 65W adapter – only 1 hour of charge time gives you 80% power!
* All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using the MobileMark® 2014 battery life benchmark test. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
2. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, Narrow Bezel, Windows 10, 81W0003QUS, Abyss Blue
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2×2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You’ll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
With the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop, you’ll enjoy powerful performance for all types of everyday tasks. Whether you’re working from your home office, a student who needs a lightweight laptop for school, or just need a great entry-level Windows computer for entertainment, video chats, and other day-to-day uses, this practical notebook is engineered for long-lasting performance. Powered by the new Ryzen™ 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, you’ll get multi-core processing power to help you get more things done faster.
Expect more from your entertainment with the IdeaPad 3 laptop. The 14-inch full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers beautiful image clarity. Narrow bezels on both sides of the display eliminate clutter and help deliver a cleaner, more immersive visual experience. Plus, you’ll enjoy crystal-clear sound through two speakers with Dolby Audio™ Take this handy, portable laptop with you everywhere to enjoy videos, streaming music, and much more. Q-Control lets you easily switch between “Max modes” for faster performance and “battery saving mode” for a quieter user experience.
3. 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop ComputerAMD A6-9220e 1.6GHz 4GB Memory 64GB eMMC Flash Memory 14" AMD Radeon R4 AC WiFi Microsoft Office 365 Platinum Gray Windows 10 Home
- ▶ AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor
- Dual-core processing. AMD A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.
- ▶ Beautiful 14″ display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 4GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
- 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ▶ 802. 11ac wireless LAN
- 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 HDMI 1. 4
- 1 headphone/microphone combo, AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics
- ▶ Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription for free
Processor & Memory✍ AMD A6-9220e r 1. 6GHz ✍ 4GB DDR4 Memory Operating System✍ Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Drives✍ 64GB✍ NO DVD drive Display & Resolution✍ 14″ display✍ 1366 x 768 Communications✍ Wireless-AC Graphics (integrated)✍ AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics Ports & Slots✍ 2 x USB 3. 0✍ 1x HDMI✍ 1x Media Card Reader✍ 1xCombo microphone and headphones audio jack Battery✍ 35 WHr Additional Information✍ Dimensions: 12. 9 x 9. 3 x 0. 7″ in✍ Approximate Weight: 3. 1 pounds
4. Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 14 Inch FHD, Touchscreen, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD, Win 10, Black, Pen Included
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with quick recharge technology to power your laptop computer up to 80%
- Comprehensive protection with Windows 10 helps protect against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Convenient TrueBlock privacy shutter allows you to physically close your webcam when you’re not using it
- The included Active Pen lets you draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- With a full HD touch display and the AMD Ryzen processor, you can work, stream, game, and edit videos
- Includes HDMI, USB-C, USB 3.1 inputs, fingerprint reader
- OS : Windows 10
5. Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD, Windows 10, 81SS000DUS, Black, Pen Included
- With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD touch screen Display and the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile Processor, you can work, stream, and game for hours, along with Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. Includes HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10 helps protect you against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Convenient true block privacy shutter allows you to physically close your PC’s webcam whenever you’re not using it
- With the included active Pen, you can draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge Technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour
Featuring powerful and efficient AMD processing and a battery that lasts all day – Plus rapid recharging that can restore your battery charge up to 80% in just an hour – the Lenovo flex 14 Convertible touchscreen laptop can help make your ideas happen. This multi-mode PC also has a physical Webcam Shutter for extra privacy, while the digital pen support enables you to write or sketch directly onto the full HD 14″ Display. Use your Flex 14 2-in-1 laptop in notebook computer mode for your everyday computing needs, fold it into tablet computer mode for drawing or touchscreen interaction, or put it into tent or stand mode to binge your favorite streaming shows or Share a movie with friends as the Radeon Vega integrated graphics bring you amazing performance on the go. Your Windows 10 laptop comes with comprehensive, built-in security features, including firewall and Internet protections to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware. Family Options and parental controls will help you protect your kids online, keep track of their activities on the laptop tablet, and help set good screen time habits. Combining Fast processing speed and multimedia performance, The Lenovo flex 14 is a great laptop for a college student, gaming enthusiast, or for all types of everyday use.
6. Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) – 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I’ve been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that’s not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn’t pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it’s well known issue with these laptops, and it’s described in thousands of comments. just google “lenovo y50 hinge problem”.
It’s definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won’t accept that – I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don’t have any issues with those laptops, so they won’t cover it.
I’m very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It’s not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I’m glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn’t recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn’t even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it’s being pressed on. It’s loud enough to get annoying if I don’t have headphones in. But it’s something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn’t pan out, so I’ve been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get’s caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I’ve been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I’ve had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I’ve begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I’m afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I’m the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I’ve never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don’t even use the touch screen.
It’s just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I’ve never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I’ll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you’re paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty… but they didn’t change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn’t view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I’ll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I’m a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
7. Lenovo Flex 15 Series 15.6" 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop, 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX230 Graphics
- 2019 newest Lenovo Flex 15 touchscreen 2-in-1 laptop with Backlit Keyboard and builtin Fingerprint Reader
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U Processor at 1.8GHz, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15.6" Touchscreen LED-Backlit Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) Display, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX230 discrete Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Type C, 2 UBS 3.1, 1 HDMI, 1 Media Card Reader (4 in 1)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
The Lenovo Flex 5 (15-inch) packs all the features you need to have fun on the go, including gorgeous 15.6" touchscreen display, immersive audio, powerful processing, long-lasting battery life and more. Thanks to the fingerprint reader, unlocking this laptop happens in just the blink of an eye. Then you can unleash your creativity with optional Lenovo Active Pen*, or find a perfect viewing angle with its flexible hinge to binge-watch your favorite shows.
Processor & Memory:
Graphics & Video:
Ports & Slots:
8. 2019 Lenovo Legion Y540 17.3" FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1650, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10
- Powered by latest 9th Generation Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Processor @ 2.60GHz(6 Cores, 12M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz), Powerful 6-core, twelve-way processing performance.
- 17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 300nits, anti-glare, 60Hz Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- 16GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking
- 1TB 7200 rpm HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD offer enough storage for your files. Pci-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 802.11AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB-C, 3 x USB 3.1 (Gen 1), Mini DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0, RJ45, Kensington lock, Audio combo jack
- Windows 10 Home
- Backlit Keyboard - US English
9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (2.60GHz, up to 4.50GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 cores, 12MB Cache)
17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 300nits, anti-glare, 60Hz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
16GB DDR4 2666MHz
1TB 7200RPM HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD
802.11AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 4.1
3 x USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
Mini DisplayPort 1.4
Audio combo jack
Windows 10 Home 64
720p HD camera with microphone
Backlit Keyboard - US English
170W AC Adapter (3pin) Black-US
3 Cell Li-Polymer, 52.5Wh
Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos for Gaming
Dimensions (W x D x H)
15.74" x 11.72" x 0.98"-1.04" / 399.8 x 290 x 25-26.3 (mm)
Starting at 6.17 lbs (2.8 kg)
9. 2020 Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6 Inch FHD 1080P Gaming Laptop (Intel 6-Core i7-9750H up to 4.5GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10)
- 15.6 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backligh Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 4.5 GHz, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
- RAM is upgraded to 32GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 1 x Kensington Wedge Lock slot, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x 3.5mm microphone/headphone combo, 1 x NOVO hole
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
Memory: 32GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 1TB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Display: 15.6 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backligh Display
Processor: Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 4.5 GHz, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Ports: 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 1 x Kensington Wedge Lock slot, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x 3.5mm microphone/headphone combo, 1 x NOVO hole
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0
Battery: 3-cell lithium polymer battery
Dimensions(inches): 14.17 x 10.51 x 1.02 inches
Weight: 5.06 lb
Optical drive: None
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gaming Laptop Touchscreen Lenovo for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!