653 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
2. Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Works with incandescent and halogen lighting replacing 2-wire single pole switches and multi-switch or 3-way switches.
- This switch requires a MINIMUM 40 watts and MAXIMUM 500 watts to function. This switch will not work with LED or CFL type lighting. Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Programmable up to 7 programs per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, you can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or schedule your own on/off time, or combine them – for example program the light to turn off at sunrise and on at midnight.
- Three operating modes: Conventional on/off or Manual, Automatic/Programmed, or Random.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plates (not included).This model has as a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 1.7 in
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer and Light Switch, White
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Light Switch Timer
Turns lights on automatically • Sunrise and sunset activation • Random mode
The Honeywell’s RPLS540A allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help you conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONOSwitch programmable timer switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation. This unit works with incandescent, and halogen lighting, but is not compatible with fluorescent lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts). Has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings — no need to reprogram.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 watts. Requires 40-watt minimum.
- Large screen with easy-to-read backlit display
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on and 7 off times per week) and sunrise/sunset activation
- Random mode turns lights on/off at random for added security when away from home
- Automatic Daylight Savings — no need to ever reprogram
- Simple to use — easy three-button interface for easy operation and programming
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Universal wiring (two-wire connection)
- Single pole (two-wire) or multi-switch (3-way) installation
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used like a conventional on/off switch
- Does not include wallplate
- 1-year warranty
3. Honeywell PLS750C1000 Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way
This Honeywell PLS750C1000 electrical time switch can be used to schedule lighting on/off times including incandescent, halogen, fluorescent lights. Programmable on/off times or based on sunrise/sunset offsets. Can be used in single pole or 3 way installations. Can operate in manual, automatic and random modes for that lived in look. Back-lit display and confirmation led indicating load status. This unit is the same as the tio72-3w just new model number from Honeywell.
4. Honeywell RPLS741B1007/U EconoSWITCH 7-Day Programmable Timer for Lights, Light Almond
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wallplate (not included) (Switch also available in White)
- Three operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch)
- Automatic and Random
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the
- Connection: Single pole 3 wire (line
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
This easy-to-install Honeywell solar programmable timer switch handles motors; all types of lighting; and features both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation.
5. Intermatic ST01K Astronomic Digital In-Wall Timer
The ST01K self adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it once and forget it. Never bother with resetting again. Use with decorator style wall plate (sold separately). Perfect for retrofits and remodels, the ST01K does not require a neutral wire, while controlling LED, CFL and Incandescent lighting. This timer utilizes an astronomic feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes and automatic daylight saving time adjustment. For use with single pole or 3-way applications, allowing you to control multiple lights with one timer. The large LCD display provides an easy readout of time of day, mode and load status. The random feature can vary the time your lights turn on by a few minutes to give your home a “lived in” look. Also features battery backup and manual override. CSA certified. Resistive: 15A, 120/277VAC. Tungsten: 15A, 120 VAC, 6A, 208/277 VAC. Ballast: 8A, 120 VAC, 4A, 208/277 VAC. Motor: 1 HP, 120 VAC, 2 HP, 240 VAC. DC Loads: 4A, 12 VDS, 2A, 28 VDS.
6. Aube by Honeywell TI035/U Solar Time Table,Programmable Timer Switch, White
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included)
- Two-operating modes: manual (conventional on and off switch), automatic
- Sunrise(off) and sunset(on) programming: no need to re-set on and off times, sets on and off times based on the location of your city, on and off optional settings, i.e. turn lights off at midnight and on by sunrise, easy daylight savings time adjustment
- Connection: 3-wire (line, load, neutral and 2400-Watt maximum
- 1-HP at 120-Volt)
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 2.7-Inch by 1.8-Inch by 1.6-Inch
HoneyWell T1035 Programmable Digital Timer Switch 24 Volt 7 Day
From the Manufacturer
This easy-to-install Aube by Honeywell solar programmable timer switch handles all types of lighting and features Sunrise and Sunset activation. Works with motors and all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lights up to 5-Ampere). LCD shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on and off without affecting program.Built-in rechargeable battery. Programming protected during power outages
7. Honeywell PLS550A1006 EconoSwitch Programmable Timer Switch, White
8. Honeywell Daysmart Indoor 7-Day Plug-in Digital Timer, Custom Settings, Presets/Countdown, 2 Grounded Outlets, Battery Backup, Ideal for Lamps, Small Fixtures, Seasonal Lighting, LED, 40958, 1 Pack
- Automate Lighting – Easy-to-program custom settings, presets and countdown options work with any schedule, perfect for seasonal lighting
- 2 Grounded Outlets – This timer includes 2 grounded outlets for plugging in lamps and other small fixtures and is compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen light sources
- Simple Setup – The highly visible LCD screen simplifies timer setup, and amber LED indicator lights show which settings are activated
- Battery Backup – This timer includes a battery backup which stores settings during a power outage, making it easy to deter crime and save energy
- Power Ratings – Total Ratings – 125 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A 1875W general/resistive, 10A 1250W tungsten, 1/2HP
9. Smart Light Switch&Alexa Smart Switch&2.4Ghz WiFi Light Switch with Timer and Remote Control,Schedule,Neutral Wire Needed,Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT,Single Pole(1pack)
- 【Voice Control】 Smart Switch works with Amazon Alexa, Google home. With Smart Light Switch, you can turn on/off your light with your voice.No Hub required.
- 【Remote Control 】 Control your devices from ANYWHERE with your mobile phone through free APP Smart Life.
- 【Schedules &Timers】Control your lights from anywhere. Secure control using the Smart Life App when you are home or away. Custom schedules and set times, let your lights function automatically. On at sunset, off at bedtime.
- 【Easy Installation】Our switch can replace any single-pole light switch. Not compatible with 3-way (multi-switch) lights. NOTE: NEUTRAL, LIVE, LOAD WIRES ARE REQUIRED TO POWER SWITCH. WITHOUT LOAD/NEUTRAL, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE, Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi ONLY(Not support 5G GHz Wi-Fi).
- 【Safety 】 CE/FCCcertified, overloading and overheating supported for your safety. If you have any problem, please contact us ,We will solve it until you are satisfied.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Econoswitch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!