Nowadays, there are so many products of rectangular dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for rectangular dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rectangular dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
858 reviews analysed
1. Bayou Classic 7477 Oval Fryer with Griddle Lid, 6-Quart
Bayou classic cast iron cookware’s quality construction sets the industry standard. These items are made heavy-duty, rough and rugged. Are you an extreme outdoorsman? Do you enjoy hunting, camping, fishing, or scouting? Then take us along during your next excursion into the great outdoors. (you know you’ll need more than a peanut butter sandwich.) This cast iron oval fryer is ideal for frying fish, chicken, hushpuppies, and fries. Use the griddle lid for cooking sausage, pancakes, eggs and bacon.
2. Le Creuset PG07053A-3378 Heritage Stoneware Covered Rectangular Casserole, 4-Quart, Indigo
With its secure lid, The heritage stoneware covered casserole is a convenient choice for transporting dishes to parties, potlucks and picnics. Not only does the stoneware lid provide an effective moisture and heat lock for the dish, but it prevents spills and protects contents until they are ready to serve. Adding to the versatility of this classic design, It’s also useful as a marinating dish for lengthy cuts of meat before grilling or roasting in the oven.
3. Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 2 Quart Pate Terrine, Cerise
- 1-1/2-quart rectangular-shaped pate terrine made of enameled cast iron
- Traditional scalloped side handles for a secure grip during transport
- Tight-fitting handled lid helps keep food hot or cold until served
- Hand washing recommended
- oven- and broiler-safe at any oven temperature
- Measures approximately 3.8 IN 14.6 IN 5.1 IN
Long appreciated as both a cooking and serving dish, the terrine was traditionally used to compact a forcemeat mixture like pâté (resulting form is also referred to as a terrine). Some terrines include a weighted press that molds the mixture from all sides. As the meat cools, the fat contained within it begins to set, helping the terrine hold its form. Drawn from early Le Creuset designs from the 1930s and 1940s, this cast-iron pate terrine also works well for baking cakes, breads, and lasagna, or for assembling a frozen dessert of sponge cake and ice-cream layers. The elongated rectangular-shaped dish measures 4 by 12-2/3 inches and can hold up to 1-1/2 quarts.
Like other pieces in Le Creuset’s line of enameled cast iron, the cookware’s exterior features a colorful, long-lasting enamel that resists chipping and cracking, while its durable, nonreactive sand-colored enamel interior offers a smooth surface for cooking and an optimal palette for food presentation. As cast iron is unexcelled for even heat distribution and superior heat retention, and enamel is impervious to acids and odors, the dish cooks food uniformly and gently without hot spots and can be used for marinating, cooking on the stovetop, or finishing in the oven. The cookware also provides traditional scalloped side handles for a secure grip during transport and a tight-fitting handled lid, which helps keep food hot or cold until served. The cookware can be safely used at any oven temperature, under the broiler, and on any stovetop, including induction. Best of all, it moves gracefully from the oven to the table for serving to the refrigerator or freezer for storing leftovers. The cookware carries a lifetime limited warranty and should be hand washed for best results.
Because pâtés require gentle, even heat, an enameled cast-iron pan like this one is essential for properly cooking them with or without a water bath. They can also be chilled in the pan before unmolding, or they can be served directly from the pan. Classically shaped, the pan measures 12-1/2 inches long, and its interior is 3-1/8 inches wide and 2-1/4 inches deep. That shape and size also suits many other dishes, such as pretty breads, meatloaf, cakes, and deep-dish savory pies. (Recipes included.) For pâtés, the pan’s heavy, tight- fitting lid has a tiny vent for steam to escape. Because the terrine’s enamel coating is impervious to acids and odors, it can be used for marinating. It’s also dishwasher-safe. Like all Le Creuset cast-iron cookware, this pan is hand cast in a one-of-a-kind sand mold and hand finished at the Le Creuset factory in France. It carries a lifetime warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
4. King Kooker CIOR12S Seasoned Cast Iron Roaster with Lid, 12-Quart
Great for use at the campsite or in the kitchen. King Kooker 12 qt. Cast Iron Roaster has helper handles on sides. Cast iron construction allows for even heat distribution, eliminating cold spots. Excellent for baking, roasting and frying. Pre-seasoned and ready to cook.
5. Lodge 7 Quart Oval Enameled Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven (Red)
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. This 7-quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte enamel, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
6. THE ROCK by Starfrit 060741-003-0000One-Pot 5.3-Quart Rectangular Dish with Lid, 9" x 13", Black
THE ROCK by Starfrit 9 in. x 13 in. 5.3-Quart Rectangular Dish with Lid is the new way to approach everyday cooking. Just toss all the ingredients into the casserole and let the flavors simmer and produce a simple and healthy meal with only one pot to clean. This versatile collection gives you maximum flexibility, easily going from stovetop to oven to table to dishwasher. Start cooking now with the help of the included recipe book.
7. Lodge EC6D50 Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven, 6 Qt, Desert Sage
- 6 quart enameled Dutch oven, Desert Sage. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- What is porcelain enamel on cast iron? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- Make every meal a Memory. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- Family-owned. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge Family founded the company In 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, Their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
A flawless pairing of form and function, The Lodge enameled cast iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. For a large family, or when company visits, The 6 quart Capacity is perfect for braised meats or scrumptious stews. Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500-degrees F. Sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop – including induction cooktops. Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. The smooth glass surface wont’ React to ingredients; rims are black matte enamel with the cooking surface off-white enamel and a stainless steel knob. Hand wash recommended.
8. Bayou Classic 7410 Cast Iron Chicken Fryer with Dutch Oven Lid, 10 Quart, Black
Bring rustic appeal to your kitchen with Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cookware. This heavyweight chicken fryer distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal frying. Versatile pot is perfect for frying chicken and making slow simmering batches of chili, stew, and jambalaya. Gather with friends and family for warm dinners or Sunday brunches. Whatever occasion, cooking with Bayou Classic cast iron adds a cozy farmhouse feel to the modern kitchen, or outside around the campfire. Domed lid is etched with a Bayou alligator for a unique cajun detail.
9. Heiss CA-010-G/BK Cast Aluminum Roaster Pan with Lid, 5 Quart, Green
- Lightweight – Cast aluminum is 1/3 the weight of traditional cast iron cookware for more comfortable maneuverability
- Faster Cooking – Aluminum heats faster and more evenly than other metals reducing cooking times
- Heat Source Versatility – Compatible with gas, electric and induction ranges and oven-safe up to 500 ° F
- Commercial Grade – Coating is resistant to sticking, chipping and cracking unlike traditional enamel coated cookware ideal for use in commercial foodservice environments
- Dishwasher Safe – Safe for use in residential and commercial dishwashers for quick and easy cleaning
Specifications: 5 qt. (5.25 qt. Rim-full) 12.88 inch x 10.88 inch induction ready rectangular roaster W/lid 2.76 inch deep heiss cookware by get is the lightweight cost effective alternative to cast iron. Oven induction gas electric and open-flame safe. Cast aluminum with induction base and ceramic enamel coating. Enamel resists chipping staining and prevents burning and sticking. Heat resistant to 500 degree (260 degree). dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rectangular Dutch Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!