Nowadays, there are so many products of tramontina dutch oven grey in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for tramontina dutch oven grey in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tramontina dutch oven grey which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
985 reviews analysed
1. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Island Spice
2. Tramontina 80131/035DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 5.5-Quart, Matte White
- From Kitchen to Table: Rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods such as fruit and pasta salads cool during serving.
- Versatile Shapes and Sizes: Perfect for baking, or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection.
- Stainless Steel Knob: Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe.
- Oven-Safe and Compatibility: Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Oven-safe up to 450 F (232 C)
- Hand-wash only.
- Lifetime Warranty
Tramontinas Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron 5.5 Qt. Covered Round Dutch Oven is prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking. This dutch oven will deliver heat slowly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables and comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, so your foods are evenly and thoroughly baked, roasted and slow-simmered for incredible flavors and consistency. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the oval dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round Dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA and PTFE-free porcelain enamel.
3. Crock Pot 69143.02 Artisan 7 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Slate Gray
Gibson Home presents the 7-Quart Slate Gray Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
4. Crock Pot 69140.02 Artisan 5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Slate Gray
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Slate Gray Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
5. Tramontina 80110/224DS Gourmet Induction Aluminum Nonstick, Covered Dutch Oven Made in Italy, 5-Quart, Slate Gray
- Cold-forged, heavy-gauge, impact-bonded induction aluminum construction
- PFOA-free reinforced nonstick interior for easy release and clean up
- Heat- and shatter-resistant glass & cast stainless steel handles
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher-safe, Oven-safe up to 350°F (176°C)
- Made in Italy, assembled and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Tramontina Gourmet Slate Gray cookware is a versatile option for cooking enthusiasts, as they will thrill at its precision cold-forged heavy-gauge aluminum alloy with an impact-bonded, induction-ready bottom suitable for all cooktops. The exterior is made of a convenient nonstick finish with a striking slate gray color while the interior is a PFOA-free reinforced nonstick coating, which provides effortless cleaning. Part of the TRAMONTINA GOURMET collection, which features premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship.
6. Tramontina Gourmet 7-Quart Cast Iron Covered Oval Dutch Oven
Cast iron construction Capacity: 7-qt Dutch oven External porcelain enamel finish is durable and scratch-proof Off-white porcelain enamel interior finish Stainless steel knob Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops Oven-safe up to 450 degrees F Hand-wash only
7. TRAMONTINA 6.5 Qt ROUND Dutch Oven OMBRE RED Enameled Cast Iron
- 6.5 quart capacity, richly enameled cast iron, self-basting, oven to table cookware
- Superior heat retention and distribution
- perfect for baking, grilling, or slow cooking
- Self-basting condensation ridges on the lid interior
- Stainless steel lid knob
- compatible with gas, electric an induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Farenheit.
Tramontina’s cast-iron 6.5 Qt. Round Dutch Oven provides superior heat retention which produces tender and flavorful meats, soups, stews, breads, cobblers and many other dishes. SAFETY USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS Using Your Enameled Cast-Iron Cookware Before using your cookware for the first time, hand-wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Although the enamel coating on your cookware does not require seasoning, we recommend seasoning the vessel rim and lid rim where the cast iron is exposed. Season by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto surface. Heat cookware in oven for one hour at 350°F (176°C) and let cool. Cookware is ready to use. The cast-iron grill pan and skillets are coated with an interior matte black porcelain enamel; therefore, it is only necessary to season the rim on these items. Avoid knocking utensils on the cookware rims or cutting food directly within the cookware, as this may permanently damage the enamel surface. The enamel surfaces are not suitable for dry cooking. Add a liquid, butter or oil to the bottom of the cookware prior to heating. A gradual low-to-medium heat setting yields the most even and best results for most cooking tasks, including frying and searing, and the use of high heat is not necessary. Once hot, nearly all cooking tasks can be completed with lower settings. In fact, use of high heat can permanently discolor and damage the cookware and void the warranty. When using cookware on ceramic glass stovetops, always lift (do not slide) to move to avoid scratching the cooktop. Keep cookware on burner only during necessary time for cooking or boiling. Do not overheat empty cookware or allow gas flames to extend up sides of cookware and overheat handles. The cookware is oven-safe at temperatures up to 450°F (232°C). Even though integral handles and lid knobs are oven-safe, they will get hot in oven and on stovetop, particularly gas stoves where an open flame is used. Therefore, use protective mitts when handling
8. AmazonBasics Premium Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 5-Quart, Deep Grey
- 5-quart cast iron dutch oven pot for cooking and baking in the oven or on the stovetop
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees
- Smooth enamel finish provides long-lasting durability and non-stick convenience
- Cast iron provides even heat distribution and retention
- Hand wash only
- Dual side handles and fitted lid with self-circulating bumps that help evenly distribute steam
- Roast meat, bake bread, marinate food, sauté vegetables, prepare soups, stews, casseroles, and more
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand
9. Tramontina 80131/648DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven Combo, 2-Piece (7-Quart & 4-Quart), Gradated Red
- Set includes: 4-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven & 7-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven
- Enameled cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention
- Porcelain enamel exterior is long-lasting and eliminates the need to season
- Compatible with all cooktops – including induction
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Hand-wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Ovens are the perfect choice for preparing slow-cooked soups, stews, and sauces, baking breads and casseroles and much more. The set includes a 7-quart dutch oven and a 4-quart dutch oven. The Dutch Ovens feature wide cooking surface which is ideal for browning and slow braising. The enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderdize and self-baste meats, poultry and vegetables, and lock in fresh flavors. The porcelain enamel finish is beautiful, long-lasting and eliminates the need to season the cookware. The dutch ovens are compatible with all cooktops – including induction. Oven safe up to 450° F. Hand wash only. Lifetime Warranty.
10. Tramontina 80110/023DS Gourmet Ceramica Deluxe Aluminum Square Grill Pan, PFOA- PTFE- Lead and Cadmium-Free Ceramic Interior, 11-inch, Metallic Black, Made in Italy
- Cold-Forged, heavy-gauge aluminum construction for even heat distribution with a durable, easy-to-clean metallic black porcelain enamel exterior
- Pfoa, PTFE, lead and cadmium-free ceramic nonstick interior provides a healthy, eco-friendly, quick release and easy cleanup cooking surface
- Ergonomically designed, cast stainless steel handles feature a stay-cool, soft-grip accent with a convenient hang-hole for use with pot racks
- Dishwasher and oven-safe (up to 350 Degree Fahrenheit or 176 Degree Celsius)
- compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Made in Italy, assembled and packaged in the USA
- lifetime warranty
Tramontina gourmet ceramica_01 deluxe cookware is made of heavy-gauge cold-forged aluminum, features a durable metallic black porcelain enamel exterior and a smooth, PFOA-free ceramic interior coating, which provides simple healthy cooking, effortless cleaning and outstanding durability, while soft-grip, cast stainless steel handles ensure comfort and stability when handling cookware. Ceramica_01 deluxe cookware is part of the Tramontina gourmet collection, a series of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. This cookware is dishwasher and oven-safe (up to 350 Degree Fahrenheit or 176 Degree Celsius) and compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops. Lifetime warranty. Made in Italy, assembled and packaged in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tramontina Dutch Oven Grey for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!