Top 9 Wireless Outdoor Range Extender
We spent many hours on research to finding wireless outdoor range extender, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best wireless outdoor range extender, you should not miss this article. wireless outdoor range extender coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 wireless outdoor range extender by our suggestions
810 reviews analysed
1. TP-LINK CPE210 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi High Power Outdoor CPE/Access Point, 2.4GHz 300Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, dual-polarized 9dBi directional antenna, Passive POE
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- System-level optimizations for more than 5Km Long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos tdma (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Centralized management system – Pharos control
- Ap/ client/ Repeater/ AP router/ AP client router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users. Channel Bandwidth – 5/10/20/40MHz Frequency Range: 5.15~5.85GHz. Note: Available operating frequency may vary depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Passive PoE in), 1 Grounding Terminal, 1 Reset Button, 1 AC Jack with Earth Ground, 1 10/100/1000Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Power + Data); Processor: Qualcomm Atheros Enterprise 560MHz CPU MIPS 74Kc; Internal Memory: 64MB DDR2 RAM 8MB Flash; Protocols Supported: TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux., Note: We recommend you to use one of following Web browsers for an improved user experience: Google Chrome Safari and Firefox. IE browsers are not recommended.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
2. TP-Link AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point (EAP225-Outdoor)
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology. The EAP225-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+ at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free Windows/Linux based Omada Controller software enables administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs (Software needs to be downloaded and installed using the official TP-Link website)
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication with Omada Controller software enabled
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environment. Water proof enclosure. Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x 1ï¼ˆSupport Passive PoEï¼‰; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
3. GALAWAY WiFi Range Extender Dual Band 2.4G + 5G 600Mbps WiFi Extender Range Repeater Internet Signal Booster Amplifier in PoE & 2 Antennas Used for Outdoor WiFi Coverage
- ▲ Say Goodbye to Weak WiFi Signal: Resolve the problem with a weak signal in an excellent manner, and help to boost your Wi-Fi signal strength. It lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with the dual bands, which is superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks
- ▲ High Gain Antennas: 2 x 7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas provide 360° network coverage MAX 500m
- Ideal for extending Wi-Fi to Multiple Buildings, RV Parks and Marinas, Campgrounds, Farms, Casinos, Large Hotels and Homes
- ▲ Current 2.4GHz and 5GHz High Transmission Power: Supports the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, which is 3 times faster than Wireless-802.11n. A dual band range extender can boost your existing wireless coverage with speed of up to 433Mbps on 5GHz, 150Mbps on 2.4GHz
- ▲ Built for Outdoor WiFi Coverage: IP65 rated weatherproof & fireproof environmental ABS case with a continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture, withstanding broad ranges of humidity and temperature (-30°C~70°C) (-22°F~158°F) and 15KV ESD, 4KV lightning protection, ensures your stable connection in the harsh outdoor conditions
- ▲ Flexible Deployment: The GALAWAY has integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing it to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available by combing your power and network data connection into a single RJ-45 cable
The next generation of WiFi, leading 802.11ac standard
Water proof RJ45 connector, integrated passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Passive PoE support for flexible deployment
Provides high performance at a Long-Range Links, depending on its antenna
Features up to 1000mW of power and an enhanced receiver design
Robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions
Build in lightning arrester
Ports: 1 x WAN/LAN
Button: 1 x Reset Button
LED: 1 x Power, 1x WAN/LAN, 1 x WiFi, 3 x Signal
Chipset: MT7688A + 7610E
Power Supply: DC 24V/0.5A Power over Ethernet (Passive PoE)
Power Consumption: 7W MAX
Rated Voltage/Frequency: input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Standard: IEE 802.11b/g/n/a/ac
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
Transmit Power: 30DBm MAX
Sensitivity: 802.11b: -93dBm / 802.11g: -73dBm / 802.11n: -68dBm
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption
Antennas: 2 x 7dBi Detachable Omni Directional
Distance: Outdoor 500m, Indoor 150m (According to the actual environment change)
Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃ (-22 to 158℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃ to 70℃ (-40 to 158℉)
Relative Humidity (Operational): 10%~90%, noncondensing
Relative Humidity (Storage): 10%~90%, noncondensing
1 x WiFi AP
2 x Omni Antenna
1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x POE Converter
1 x Main Body Holder
2 x Cable Ties
1 x Screw Fittings
1 x Quick Installation
4. WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point/Router with Passive POE, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5.8 GHz 867Mbps, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
- High Power and four external omnidirectional dual-band Antenna
- With high transmission power up to 30dBm/ 1000mW and an enhanced receiver design, WL-WN572G3 gets a perfect performance in long-distance.
- Dual Band: Speed up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5.8 GHz 867Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barries of WiFi
- Weater-Proof RJ45 Connector, Integragted Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE). Passive PoE Support for Flexible Deployment
- Build in lightning arrester (15kV ESD), robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Multiple Operation Modes: WL-WN572G3 supports AP, Router, WISP as operation modes. And under AP Router mode, it provides Access Point, Client, Client+Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
5. REMO BAS-2301WiFi Outdoor 2.4GHz Wireless High Gain WiFi Antenna With RP-SMA Female Connector
- Long Distance WiFi Antenna extends WiFi signal to distant areas
- Ideal outdoor WiFi Extender; Great for Offices, Stores, Warehouses, Restaurants, and other places.
- Connected to your router by cable with a RP-SMA type connector.
- Heavy duty, weatherproof design.
- Boosts WiFi signal to distant security cameras
Antenna “BAS-2301 WiFi” is designed for outdoor placement and works in conjunction with WiFi routers equipped with either detachable rod antenna or external antenna SMA port. BAS-2301 provides WiFi coverage of distant zones up to 0.75 mile in direct straight sight in chosen direction.
It is used for an extension of transmitting WiFi signal only, it can’t be used as a reception antenna.
Antenna housing is made of ABS plastic which protects from UV rays and the most adverse weather, prolonging its service life. “BAS-2301 WiFi” can be installed on a mast or a mounting arm (not included) with diameter up to 50 mm, allowing more precise adjustment by mounting hardware (included).
Connected to your router by cable with a RP-SMA type connector.
- Placing antennas: Outdoor
- Antenna Type: Communication Antenna
- Supported communication standards: Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Operating frequencies: 2400 to 2500 MHz
- The gain, max.: 12.5 to 15 dBi
- Dimensions of the product: 8.8 x 1.6 x 8.9 inches
- Cable length: 5 meters / 16 ft / 192 in
- Connector type: RP-SMA-female
6. TP-Link Omada N300 Outdoor Wireless Access Point – Waterproof, Dustproof, Lightening Protection,Passive PoE, Free Managing Software (EAP110-Outdoor)
- Up to 300Mbps Wi Fi with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Built for outdoor Wi Fi applications
- WPA/WPA2 enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long range coverage area
- Passive PoE Power over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Aura net Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- NOT supporting Repeater/Bridge mode currently.Wireless Transmit Power:
300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point, Qualcomm, 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 1 10/100Mbps LAN, Passive PoE Supported, Centralized Management, Captive Portal, Multi-SSID, 5dBi External Omni Waterproof Antennas, P65-rated Dustproof/Weatherproof
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
7. EnGenius Technologies EnStation5-AC 5 GHz Outdoor 11ac Wave 2 Pt. Wireless Bridge
- High-Gain 19 dB Directional Antenna Extend Wireless Networks Up to 5 Miles Point-to-Point
- Quad-Core CPU, 4x ARM Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz “Turbo Engine”
- 11ac Wave 2 Wireless Speeds to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Up to 30% Faster Throughput Over 11ac Wave 1 3×3 APs
- Optimal Bandwidth Supports Rich Application Delivery Over Long Distances
Ingenious Entomb EnStation5-AC enhanced Outdoor 11ac Wave 2, Wireless AC867 Client Bridge/AP delivers high bandwidth over extended distances with reduced interference for point-to- point or point-to- multipoint connectivity. Powerful onboard quad-core processors combine with new 11ac technology to maximize speed and support greater device capacity and connection reliability. EnStation5-AC delivers next generation, business-class Wi-Fi at exceptional pricing. EnStation5-AC extends the wireless network across large campuses, over vast acreage in parks and recreational facilities, parking lots, city blocks, and industrial, farming and ranching properties; in sizeable indoor structures like arenas, shopping malls, warehouses and convention centers and in other challenging settings.
8. Superboost WiFi Extender Signal Booster Long Range up to 2500 FT, 300 MBPS Wireless Internet Amplifier – Covers 15 Devices with 2 External Advanced Antennas, 5 Working Modes, LAN/Ethernet (White)
- ✅ NO MORE DEAD ZONES: Extend your wireless network coverage to up to 2500 square feet for approximately 15 devices, including streaming, online gaming, video conferencing, or with HD video. Universally compatible.
- ✅ 5 DIFFERENT MODES: The Wi-Fi extender functions in 1) Wireless Router Mode
- 2) Repeater Mode
- 3) Client Mode
- 4) Access Point Mode
- and 5) Wisp Client Router Mode. Side Reset button helps you easily reset your connection when necessary.
- ✅ FAST, STRONG, STABLE SIGNAL: The high-performance 300 MBPS and 2.4 GHz processor can cover your most demanding devices including notebooks, tablets, IP cameras, speakers, cell phones and IOT devices.
- ✅ FEEL SECURE: With overvoltage protection and WEP/WPA/WPA2 security protection, you know the devices in your home or office have the best protection. Minimal interference between devices and easy to read LED indicator lights.
- ✅ PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTION: Just press the WPS button to connect to your router. Connect your LAN and Ethernet cables by plugging them directly into the extender ports. One button and you’re done!
9. TP-Link | N300 Wifi Extender | Up to 300Mbps | Range Extender, Repeater, Wifi Signal Booster, Access Point | Easy Set-Up | External Antennas & Compact Designed Internet Booster (TL-WA855RE)
- Boost your WiFi network for stronger wireless performance and coverage
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the Range Extender button
- Works with any WiFi router or wireless access point. Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Two external antennas for faster and more reliable WiFi
- Supports AP mode which creates a new WiFi access point
- 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers” in 2017*.Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Despite its compact size, it may be hard to ignore the TL-WA855RE due to the truly impressive way that it projects Wi-Fi access into the areas of your home that your standard router simply cannot reach. The TL-WA855RE supports wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and keeps all of your favorite devices running as fast as possible. Comparable to NETGEAR N300 WiFi Range Extender (EX2700)
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista or Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Mac OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wireless Outdoor Range Extender for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!